TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re New ebook on the History of China
Tom - 2011-03-28
In response to Re New ebook on the History of China (pangmei)

T

urnoi:

This is not a criticism or an attempt to give you a hard time. Seriously. It's just a question that maybe you have a legitimate answer for. You describe yourself as some sort of scholar who has authored several books, blah, blah, blah. However, when I do a search at Google using your name I find absolutely nothing except what you have posted here at this website. Why is that?

I know that Turnoi has answered you himself; however, that answer seems to be a better one than you deserve, since I think you speak insincerely. Having assured him that you are not wishing to 'give him a hard time' then adding an oily 'Seriously' for good measure, you go on to say 'bla, blah, bla' not 'etceteras, etceteras, etceteras' The former, invariably, as you know, means 'nonsense, nonsense, nonsense' in that context, unless English is not your first language (is it?)

What's wrong with writing an honest letter?

I can say that Turnoi is everything he says he is, and I don't always agree with him.

I myself have never amounted to very much, so don't waste any sarcasm on me.

Messages In This Thread
Re New ebook on the History of China -- pangmei -- 2011-03-28
Re New ebook on the History of China -- Tom -- 2011-03-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re New ebook on the History of China

Go to another board -