TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Racism "Normal" in Asia?
Dragonized - 2011-04-14
In response to Re Racism "Normal" in Asia? (Han)

The book only serves as an example of backstabbing and connivance. While the Shakespearean plays showed the same thing, the effort to change for the better is there. Meanwhile in china the continual idolization of the book without thinking about the actual premises is what's disturbing.

BTW so what if it's going to be played on western tv?? Foreign entertainment gets imported, bootlegged, and watched in china ad nauseum. I doubt the casual so called western person according to your opinion will care about the book. Do you even know what "all western countries" encompasses?

I don't see so many people in the USA wanting to leave the country as I do china, not that i haven't met people in the USA who didn't, but just comparing will make it obvious. But that's just from my American viewpoint.

Also stop trying to make out like this is some china vs west bullshyte. Every culture has issues, but we're talking about a specific one here, you don't really sound like you're willing to think this through, you're just trying to deflect attention from the issue.

Messages In This Thread
Re Racism "Normal" in Asia? -- Dragonized -- 2011-04-14
Re Racism "Normal" in Asia? -- Han -- 2011-04-14
Re Racism "Normal" in Asia? -- English Online -- 2011-04-15
Re Racism "Normal" in Asia? -- Dragonized -- 2011-04-15
Re Racism "Normal" in Asia? -- English Online -- 2011-04-17
Re Racism "Normal" in Asia? -- Dragonized -- 2011-04-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Racism "Normal" in Asia?

Go to another board -