TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Racism "Normal" in Asia?
Dragonized - 2011-04-17
In response to Re Racism "Normal" in Asia? (English Online)

If I didn't give a [edited] about the racisim in china i wouldn't be posting about it. It's not just abou income. Don't fashion yourself to be some champion of Asian people since that only exposes you for the shallow [edited] that you are.

Your attitude shows the xenophobic, reactive, over defensive [edited] that plagues way too many people in asia or people of asian descent. You brag about your numbers in population but you leech off of others' technologies, escape to other countries to promote your ethnic superiority, and treat your own defined group like [edited]. It's all talk, no solution, as it has been for God knows how long.

Well I say that's too bad, you should have wished
yourself born of caucasian decent then.

You're a shameless, perverted racist promoting the status quo and the backwards mentality of chinese or people of chinese descent(and most of asia). IT IS NOT OKAY to see unequal salaries between people just because of creed, ethnicity, or background. America has and is still working on changing this. Asian Americans make more money on average than the people whom we all call and label as Hispanic, Black, and poor White. It's your peoples' inability to lead, inability to put your thoughts into action, and just plain jealousy towards each other and to others that got you to where you are today. Obviously if the whole world dislikes you that's not enough, if you don't like yourself that's not enough, only when your very right to survive is threatened will you act. You're a [edited], period. I pray that asian people in general are moving out of thinking from the likes you. The likes of you are a burden to the whole world with your childish disposition to feed off of the good will of others.

Just like the good old American saying, suck it up or gtfo. Peace

You're level of knowledge with anything called "American" is terrible. With individuals like you acting as a cog in a whole machine of corruption and apathy(I'm talking about the system in china, if you're not sure) there can and will be no peace to others. You don't bring peace to this world, you bring the whole level of civilization down, and you have nothing in you that you can call culture or civility, just ideas that other people give you, period.

Messages In This Thread
Re Racism "Normal" in Asia? -- Dragonized -- 2011-04-14
Re Racism "Normal" in Asia? -- Han -- 2011-04-14
Re Racism "Normal" in Asia? -- English Online -- 2011-04-15
Re Racism "Normal" in Asia? -- Dragonized -- 2011-04-15
Re Racism "Normal" in Asia? -- English Online -- 2011-04-17
Re Racism "Normal" in Asia? -- Dragonized -- 2011-04-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Racism "Normal" in Asia?

Go to another board -