TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English
Mark Black - 2011-05-30
In response to Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English (Florian)

I must admit after having spent a bit more time reading around this board I have started to notice the same usernames popping up in many threads and saying the same things as have been said here just for a different employer. I cant believe these people have toured China, or indeed Asia in its entirety and actually worked at all these places but that said I also dont want to give anyone reading the impression that what has been said by others about schools, like this one for example, is not true as after reading elsewhere on the web I have read similar horror stories about Hampson.

I think it seems like there is a group of people on this particular board who just enjoy complaining and whining about the woes of teaching and bad employers so once someone posts up a complaint about somewhere they all start posting.

Personally I dont see what it will achieve. In fact it has every chance of working in the favor of some [edited] if someone thinks what is being posted is not true and decides to risk working there so this kind of repetitious posting does not help anything apart from perhaps making themselves feel better.

I can highly recommend the expats websites, that is somewhere I have been looking for info and there seem to be many helpful teachers there who can give you the lowdown on what is what without all this flaming and childishness.

Anyway I am done. Thanks to those who did post something useful further up the board. To those posting up racist comments and all the other rubbish, go to hell. I pity the life you must be living.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- depaleter@hotmail.com -- 2011-05-28
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Florian -- 2011-05-29
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Mark Black -- 2011-05-30
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Mig Beer -- 2011-05-30
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Rosamund -- 2011-05-30
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Mark Black -- 2011-05-28
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Happy Hampson US Teacher -- 2011-05-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -