TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English
Kevin - 2011-07-08
In response to Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English (Out of Chicago)

I have never been kicked out of America nor would I ever have any desire to go there. I questioned what had happened leading up to the beating and wondered if the posters attitude towards the Chinese scum had anything to do with it? Is it my fault that Americans have a reputation for being loud mouthed obnoxious boors that cannot get along with others?
If someone is a victim of violence and they are not responsible then they do have my sympathy but come on there are plenty of situations where the person was asking for it. i guess by not excusing someones apparent racism I have incurred the wrath of some on this site.
your assumption that I have a hatred for Americans makes me laugh. Show me where exactly i have called Americans scum sucking or any other name that would show I hate them. I have nothing but contempt for people that do not act responsibly regardless of what country they come from. It has just been my experience that every violent situation has been cause by Americans, maybe that it is just a coincidence.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Out of Chicago -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -