TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English
Dragonized - 2011-07-09
In response to Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English (Kevin)

To think I actually responded to a couple of posts that you and your alter ego made today in an agreeing manner before stumbling onto this post. Now I regret showing you some niceness on my part.

I have never seen you address issues that are directed back at you when people who are arguing against you bring up good evidence and good reason to back up their story. Instead you go back to your charade of accusing me and others of being racist, having given up on life, hating Chinese, even having a herd mentality.

[edited][edited][edited] There is not one, not one reasonable excuse you have made to justify your reasons against me.

1. If I am so racist, then what do you call Chinese people when they tort hate against Japanese, Koreans, westerners, and even their own?

2. Teaching in china didn't work for me, so I changed careers. Yet you believe people who give up have "given up on life". You seem pretty cozy with believing that you are making a difference in that country. Hahaha white man's burden, modern style.

3. I am more than happy to respond and talk to you myself about [edited]. I do not need people backing me up. [edited] I am just as stubborn as you if not more. Since I am probably younger I will be more than happy to [edited] every time you come onto the board to slander and defame other teachers, time is on my side, Buddy.

You live in china, so what? Many other people live in china as well. In fact many Chinese pol live in china want to leave china. I do not think they would like such a devoted 50cent brigade expat brag about how much better you are as a person for being in china. I would make a fortune selling all of the teeth dropped to the floor from laughter as fake ivory from the locals.

But keep talking, I enjoy arguing with you. It keeps me on edge and is a constant reminder that ppl like you are what helped me change my viewpoint about everything being fine, just cultural differences. You being on the boards will only strengthen the resolve of me and other teachers to stick up for ourselves, and it is in no small part to you Kevin for willing to play the role of the bad guy. Which is a role you a fulfilling quite nicely. I in fact have not seen such a nice guy like you around since frank Zhang. I guess the second egg laid by the mother turtle finally cracked.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel -- 2011-06-30
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-04
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-04
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-09
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-09
Apple Tree Culture Communication ATCC -- NEWEST VICTIM -- 2011-07-10
Re Apple Tree Culture Communication ATCC -- San Migs -- 2011-07-10
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- NEWEST VICTIM -- 2011-07-10
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel Beer -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- THe Big, Bad Dragon -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Alec -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel Beer -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- foxy -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Mig -- 2011-07-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -