TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Decision Time - Please Help
Richard Eaton - 2011-07-13

Well having placed my resume online about a week ago now, I have been swamped with requests to join schools in China. South Korea isn't an option for me because I have 1 conviction for common assault. That devastated me being as my partner is from South Korea and would have loved me to work over there. Wedding bells are in the far distance future so any hint of an alternative visa route to Korea is not an option at this time. Anyway, I desperately need advice on the following 2 schools (recruiters) that seem to be the most legit. By the way, I have almost been sucked in by the infamous Jilin Province Tianshuo Education Exchanges Service Co. LTD, Changchun City, Jilin Province!!!!!!! Thank god I did some research on here first!!!!

So the two that I really like are:

1) NETWORK ESL - position in Zhejiang

2) Robyn Lu, Marita Qiu - position in Guangzhou
Tel:86-27 88024035,88027785

All the correspondance has been well written and of professional standard. The links to the websites are good and the sites themselves very impressive. Both of my contacts have been exceptionally polite and so I feel pretty good about them.

ANY advice would be greatly appreciated as Im concerned about making the wrong choice here guys, the same as anyone else I guess.

Messages In This Thread
Decision Time - Please Help -- Richard Eaton -- 2011-07-13
Re: Decision Time - Please Help -- Richard Eaton -- 2011-07-13
Re: Decision Time - Please Help -- Liam -- 2011-07-13
Re: Decision Time - Please Help -- Sam -- 2011-07-13
Re: Decision Time - Please Help -- San Migs -- 2011-07-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Decision Time - Please Help

Go to another board -