TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: doing the midnight run again?
San Migs - 2011-11-30
In response to Re: re: doing the midnight run again? (Dragonized)

Whatever the case get him to back off or if he doesn't then you're in a toxic work environment. You should leave as quickly as you can if that's the case.

@ Dragonized: It is rapidly becoming as you said. Because I sent him a stern email expressing my distaste at the way he handles things, he has now gone and made me public enemy number 1, so much so, that I can't trust any of my fellow colleagues or even dare to show any english video in class, as I will just be accused of showing movies, and not teaching.

He also went behind my back to the company that hired me, and I knew it had to be him, and yes trusting a recruiting company, foolish I know, so that now I am truly in a rock and a hard place scenario. If need be, the company that got me the job shall also be named.

I am now seeking a direct hire job only, as it will be less stressful. I also found out that as the chinese teachers use a textbook, they are not expected to prepare their own materials, and so most likely, don't have to submit a weekly plan...I also find this quite galling.

I will play his game of email him my lesson plan each week....but he shouldn't be surprised if I don't turn up for class one morning in the near future!

Love and light,
San Migs

Messages In This Thread
Re: re: doing the midnight run again? -- San Migs -- 2011-11-29
Re: re: doing the midnight run again? -- Dragonized -- 2011-11-29
Re: re: doing the midnight run again? -- San Migs -- 2011-11-30
Re: re: doing the midnight run again? -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: doing the midnight run again?

Go to another board -