TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangdong
Dragonized - 2011-12-03

I took 2 minutes to look at the home page first 100 posts
71 by the famous five
29 by - the rest of humanity

This is, and is perceived as a private club, where a small number of people have there own set views, and outsiders are not welcome. Such clubs exist and are generally harmless in society, but, do some sort of membership vetting. Have passwords, don't masquerade as a public forum

This is a public forum where people can post freely. I feel like beating a dead horse but years back this place was just like most other forums about esl teaching in china. Whenever a person puts up a negative review of a company or school there would be threads written by others bashing and assassinating the character of the poster. There was almost no place to post on the internet regarding esl teaching experiences that wasn't sugarcoated. I found it disturbing how little information was posted on negative experiences and how to avoid them. NO criminals, corporate lackeys, and grovelling weasels would post biased information on how great a company or school was and believed that just by posting most people would look at the person who was criticizing and look the other way.

Through hard work and support by others, me and a few have carved out a niche here where anyone who wants to talk about how nice a place is will be scrutinized and criticized for misleading information. We are all volunteers. We don't need passwords. The moderators on this board aren't some snobby, money grubbing whores who charge money for some type of private membership. I have not even met any of the posters on this board personally. I don't know where you got this "famous five" list from. But I assure you that there have been criminals like frank zhang who used to post here all the darn time. Not that you give a damn.

No I was not. If you cared for logic you would see that is not true. My original post was merely my positive experience - then you and your 4 buddies decided i was not welcome

It's always good when you have random strangers on your side helping you fight your battles, but when the tables are turned you accuse the other side of cronyism, convenient isn't it??

Messages In This Thread
Re: Guangdong -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangdong

Go to another board -