TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The tragic shadows of the past
Dragonized - 2011-12-09

The posts of greg, ds, and others are pretty lame beyond reason. It's easy to label someone as being a part of a group and see yourself as a victim instead of taking responsibility for what you've said to others and being able to defend those points. People like you are obviously too immature for that.

By the way, I don't bother to group people together because sometimes the number is just too big. There is also a matter of ethics. How would you feel if I said that you and Greg were in cahoots with GW's like the Suzhou Foreign Language School manager who's name is supposedly Kevin and Frank Zhang? Would you like it if people associated pimps and child molesters with you? If you can't learn how to handle an adult conversation maybe you and Greg shouldn't be coming on here. For the sake of salvaging some self respect stop running off your mouth.

The internet is a faceless place where people can feel secure about posting information. I personally have never met anyone on these boards in person (as far as I know). I have communicated via instant messenging services and email with some people. These are people who have both agreed with and disagreed with me on things discussed. I am not in any clique or gang, but maybe you are. That's why you can only see things the way you see them.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- DS -- 2011-12-09
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- San Migs -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-09
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- DS -- 2011-12-10
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-10
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- DB -- 2011-12-10
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Kevin -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Kevin -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The tragic shadows of the past

Go to another board -