TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Hackneyed subject
foxy - 2011-12-11

The thing that amuses me the most is that it is the golddigging Asian women who always look down on prostitutes, when in fact the golddiggers are ten times worse!

Couldn't agree with you more. Golddigging Asian women have no right to look down on poor pros, but they do so. Such women would be doing the same 'business' if they weren't middle class or above, in Asia. Their greed has no bounds. My advice to you in your quest for a Chinese wife is to focus on poor women with next to nothing. That's where you'll find love. Beautiful Chinese middle class women in their late twenties or early thirties who've never been wed are much too hard to please and too fussy about what their boyfriends wear, etc. You don't want to be waiting on them hand and foot while they're spending an hour putting on their warpaint! As for Filipinas, I've not come across one beautiful one yet here in China. Perhaps the dolly bird Filipinas do not venture forth from the Philippines, or maybe there are very few Filipinas who are naturally beautiful, which I would also say applies to HK gals.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Hackneyed subject -- foxy -- 2011-12-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Hackneyed subject

Go to another board -