TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Beware exploitive FTs!
btdt - 2011-12-20

"The moral of the story is to be careful who you invite into your home. Do not bring back back people you do not know so well."
Silverboy

Seriously? With all your experience in China, this is something you're just figuring out? Moreover, I'd love to hear the Chinese teacher's side of the story.

And, by the way, this is no way to find a wife in China.

You have stated in the past that you hate everything about China. It begs the question - why are you bringing girls home for one night stands? Yeah, yeah, she wanted to show you her art work. You would have us believe that poor little innocent silverboy has been exploited. Give me a break. It is you who are the exploiter. You could have sent the young woman home with an explanation.

There's more to this story than has been told.

"You are trying to make excuses for golddigging Asian women now: I wonder what your next stupid statement will be. I really hope you stay in China and get ripped of by some scamming leech. I suggest you try Guangxi province, you are a prime candidtate to become "the biggest loser"........of your money.....LOL!"
silverboy

Guess you followed your own advice on this one.

"The Chinese are dishonest, and extremely unreliable."
silverboy

So I guess you were just hoping for the best when you invited the teacher to your apt. even though you feel that all Chinese are worthless. I guess that doesn't matter to you as long as they're willing to have sex with you.

"That is really how I feel now. I could not really care less about Chinese people anymore. Just let them continue with their boring, pathetic, meaningless lives. They will never learn! Now I will just use them."
silverboy

Well, it seems you have followed up with that statement. And yet you would have us believe that it is you who has been used.

There are lots of pretty ladies in Guangxi, Nanning and many beautiful girl students at GXU; however, do be aware, Silverboy, that word about FTs travels fast. You may not be as anonymous as you think and you could end up staining what I'm sure is a quite stellar reputation.

Messages In This Thread
Beware exploitive FTs! -- btdt -- 2011-12-20
Re: Beware exploitive FTs! -- San Migs -- 2011-12-20
Re: Beware exploitive FTs! -- btdt -- 2011-12-21
Re: Beware exploitive FTs! -- Lili Marleen -- 2011-12-21
Re: Beware exploitive FTs! -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-21
Re: Beware exploitive FTs! -- digger -- 2011-12-22
Re: Beware exploitive FTs! -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-22
Re: Beware exploitive FTs! -- Highly Enlighted -- 2011-12-22
Re: Beware exploitive FTs! -- San Migs -- 2011-12-22
Re: Beware exploitive FTs! -- Lili Marleen -- 2011-12-22
Re: Beware exploitive FTs! -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-23
Re: Beware exploitive FTs! -- btdt -- 2011-12-22
Re: Beware exploitive FTs! -- btdt -- 2011-12-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Beware exploitive FTs!

Go to another board -