TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re EF Urumqi - Teachers Discussion
I am a former teacher at this school - 2012-02-03
In response to Re EF Urumqi - Teachers Discussion (Dobe)

I am a former teacher at this school as well
To mention that there is a misconduct there is to say nothing
In so many words most of foreign schools that operate in China maintain the same policy Either you cooperate with the local management or you are out
I am still working in China in one of the foreign schools there and I have confronted the same kind of the situation
My friend who formerly worked at EF has lost his job twice being provoked to violence even though he is not the type who seeks conflict I think he is just not the cooperating type of a person Believe me your success of staying with the school has nothing to do with professional qualities For those of you who might not know the lady a foreign manager who was in charge of EF Urumqi since 2006 was far behind her predecessor It's mostly about paving the way to those who make money
I would not bring it about but I have encountered dangerous tendency when the health and reputation of the teachers especially foreigners closely depends on how they fit into the frame of common opinion
I guess that's an idea
Thank You

Messages In This Thread
EF Urumqi - Teachers Discussion -- ai jiang shan -- 2007-03-26
Re EF Urumqi - Teachers Discussion -- Dobe -- 2011-05-28
Re: Re EF Urumqi - Teachers Discussion -- I am a former teacher at this school -- 2012-02-03
Re: Re EF Urumqi - Teachers Discussion -- Magister -- 2012-02-04
Re: EF Urumqi - Teachers Discussion -- Matthew -- 2008-09-08
One of EF Victims - Teachers Discussion -- Ai Mei Ren -- 2007-07-12
Re: One of EF Victims - Teachers Discussion -- Matthew -- 2008-09-08
Re: One of EF Victims - Teachers Discussion -- Pete -- 2007-11-17
Re: One of EF Victims - Teachers Discussion -- Doe -- 2008-01-31
EF crap! - Teachers Discussion -- TheLordOfSomehting -- 2007-03-26
EF Hutton - Teachers Discussion -- Gored by the Rings -- 2007-03-28
Re: EF Hutton - Teachers Discussion -- indigenous -- 2007-11-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re EF Urumqi - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -