TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: RE: DD Dragon locked down for good, or Hangzhou at least~~~~!!!
Bob - 2012-03-25

I am not here to go on a long rant. I am here to try and get out information which I think is very important. I was deported from China last week, and it is not clear when/if I can go back. I worked for DD Dragon in Shanghai. Everyone who worked for the schools run by Andy (2 Hongkou branches, 1 Pudong) was deported. There were 7 teachers in all I believe. Although far from perfect, working at the school was tolerable, and I was planning on finishing 1 year and moving onto something else. We were promised working visas, but were never provided them. It seemed the management’s norm was to ride out the tourist visa for as long as possible, and then get a business visa working for some ‘fake’ company. The police caught onto the school, conducted an investigation interviewing everyone who worked there, then issued us a new visa saying we had to leave China within ten days. I have contacted the Chinese embassy in NYC, and they have told me for a matter like this, I would need to come in and explain what happened. It may be a long time before I am allowed to go back to China.

You need to be extremely careful if you are considering working for this school. The police are clearly already onto them. Once again, my intention is not to go on a rant and say horrible things about this school. My intention is to try and prevent this from happening to other people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DD Dragon locked down for good, or Hangzhou at least~~~~!!! -- San Migs -- 2012-03-15
Re: RE: DD Dragon locked down for good, or Hangzhou at least~~~~!!! -- Bob -- 2012-03-25
Re: RE: DD Dragon locked down for good, or Hangzhou at least~~~~!!! -- Atos -- 2012-03-26
Re: RE: DD Dragon locked down for good, or Hangzhou at least~~~~!!! -- Charlie dont surf -- 2012-03-26
Re: RE: DD Dragon locked down for good, or Hangzhou at least~~~~!!! -- Dragonized -- 2012-03-15
Re: RE: DD Dragon locked down for good, or Hangzhou at least~~~~!!! -- San Migs -- 2012-03-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: RE: DD Dragon locked down for good, or Hangzhou at least~~~~!!!

Go to another board -