TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Be careful with such requests from strangers!!!!!!
Joanna Aaron - 2012-04-03

Seriously???? Wow, I understand where you are coming from, but drugs????? Gross. I'm not even in Korea, and the person is picking up my cat themselves. Maybe I should be more worried about the person picking up my cat, but honestly I know there are a lot of good people out there. I have been part of couch surfing.com for years, and have slept on strangers couches in multiple countries. Sometimes strangers can be the kindest. I will provide traveler with all proper documentation and whatever they might need to feel "safe". I was hoping to find another ESL teacher in Seoul that is just coming home and wants to make some extra cash...maybe this is the wrong board.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Be careful with such requests from strangers!!!!!! -- Joanna Aaron -- 2012-04-03
Re: Be careful with such requests from strangers!!!!!! -- San Migs -- 2012-04-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Be careful with such requests from strangers!!!!!!

Go to another board -