TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems
Deleted Out - 2012-04-07

No doubt you've been following the thread, CL. After B's pathetic e-mail in which he tried to exonerate his incompetence with lame excuses, I sent him a short reply telling him my local branch here will accept GBP psyments, and that I wish such payments to be made to me. Subsequently, I sent him a copy of the e-mails below between my employer and me.
I still haven't received any pension payments from the SPPA, which has an arrangement with a division of Citibank based in Eire. One would have expected the pension administrators of SPPA to be familiar with said arrangement, but it seems I have expected too much!
If I can't be paid soon, I'll lodge a complaint with SPPA's Complaints Investigation Office in London. Another avenue open to me is to contact The Daily Mail's 'Judge'. But of course, I'll leave matters as they are if I get my pension payments soon.

Subject: Fw:Renew the Contract

Dear Mr R,

I'm very sorry to inform you that I shall retire at the end of my present contract, in about eight weeks from now. The reason for my decision is that my wife wishes to return to I M for good. She no longer wants to accompany me to other parts of China to accommodate my wish to teach.

By the way, I should thank you for advancing part of my salary at very short notice to allow my wife and me to last out financially. As you know, my financial difficulties have been caused by the non-payment of my pension and lump sum. Soon after I get them, I'll go to Y with my wife, and I'll stand a good meal in a big restaurant for you and your family. We'll have a good time together that weekend!.

Best wishes in the meantime,

A

-------- Forwarding messages --------
Date: 2012-04-06
To: A
Subject: Renew the Contract

Dear Foreign Experts

How are you doing? The contract you signed with the school is coming to end. We appreciate your work during the contract period. Here we express our great thanks and respect to you, and we are very sorry that we didn't solove some problems as soon as possible because of some reasons.We will continue to take measures to improve our work. If you have a plan to renew the contract, please fill in the form and send it back before 14th April, 2012. Thanks.

R

Messages In This Thread
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- Deleted Out -- 2012-04-07
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- Deleted Out -- 2012-04-14
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- San Migs -- 2012-04-14
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- foxy -- 2012-04-14
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- Oldtimer -- 2012-04-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems

Go to another board -