TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan
San Migs - 2012-04-08

the FAO, security and the thief are all in it together. Did you notice any strange behaviour when you were reporting the incident, like any people laughing together, looking away to talk with someone while in a huddle, then looking back to see if you are looking, anything like that?

I agree. I must also ask the OP,can his bedroom door be locked from the INSIDE at night. In my room I can lock myself in at night, so any would be thief would not be able just to open my bedroom door and walk right in. The building supervisor has a spare key to my front door upstairs, which does give me cause for concern, but that room it is kept in is locked and chained at night, and he only uses it when I have class if I need him to go inside to do some repair work.

I often wonder how effectual the security actually is, even with all this surveillance stuff, as at my school I have come back late and the security don't even notice, and students have indeed got out.

Best of luck to the OP! Stay safe! Keep valuables out of sight, locked inside desk drawers if necessary! Don't leave vast sums of cash in your flat, etc etc

Cheers
SMGS

Messages In This Thread
Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan -- xetc -- 2012-04-08
Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan -- San Migs -- 2012-04-08
Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan -- Charlie dont surf -- 2012-04-09
Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan -- San Migs -- 2012-04-09
Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan -- Charlie dont surf -- 2012-04-10
Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan -- San Migs -- 2012-04-10
Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan -- Charlie dont surf -- 2012-04-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan

Go to another board -