TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan
San Migs - 2012-04-09
In response to Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan (Charlie dont surf)

n I found out who had keys to my room. Surprised and very angry. Those in possession of keys to my room were myself, the FAO, and the police!!!!!!!!!

Calm down!

I wasn't accusing you or anyone of anything!!! But you have caught me in a disputatious mood, so, so be it. I always subscribe to the maxim,less is more anyway. The more you carry around, the more you risk to lose. Safest place for your cash is the bank.

You leave fancy stuff like ipads and laptops on display in a flat, despite being on campus, there is no guarantees of security. There is only a key to the front gate of my room, and the school supervisor has it. With only two months left of my contract, nothing has been stolen, because I lock my bedroom each time I go out, and the only few times he has been inside was to repair my fridge and clean up my kitchen after a flood.

The only other option is live off campus, care to pay 3,000 rmb a month for a nice pad?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan -- xetc -- 2012-04-08
Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan -- San Migs -- 2012-04-08
Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan -- Charlie dont surf -- 2012-04-09
Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan -- San Migs -- 2012-04-09
Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan -- Charlie dont surf -- 2012-04-10
Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan -- San Migs -- 2012-04-10
Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan -- Charlie dont surf -- 2012-04-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Robbery at a middle school in Sichuan

Go to another board -