TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems
San Migs - 2012-04-10
In response to Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems (Deleted Out)

Yep, smoking does harm, but I like it. I use one of those condenser filter pipes to smoke with. It removes a lot of muck, but it's not a cancer preventer, so I'm told. I clean it every second or third day.

Just to say,I'm like you in the respect that teaching here bores me. I'd think twice about returning to Europe if I were you. If you want to chill out, a public job here in China gives you lots of spare time, and a reasonable salary, as you no doubt know. However, as you like!

Sorry, I didn't mean to lecture. But having lost family members to smoking related illnesses and seeing the painful way in which they died put me off it forever. Not even sure I want a cigar now and then anymore. But I guess we are all suiciding away slowly, day by day. I have seen some chinese guys using those filter pipes, so that is a good step for you I guess.

We could certainly have a few beers if we met up, my shout, I appreciate your advice about returning home, currently in a quandary about that, but an aging sick father and younger brother with a 2nd child who I haven't seen is swaying it for me. Like the Chinese, I put family first, and who wouldn't?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- Deleted Out -- 2012-03-26
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- San Migs -- 2012-03-26
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- Deleted Out -- 2012-04-09
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- San Migs -- 2012-04-10
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- boxiangjiaopi -- 2012-04-10
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- Deleted Out -- 2012-04-10
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- Deleted Out -- 2012-04-19
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- Andrew -- 2012-04-10
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- Deleted Out -- 2012-04-10
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- boxiangjiaopi -- 2012-04-10
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- boxiangjiaopi -- 2012-04-11
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- Deleted Out -- 2012-03-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems

Go to another board -