TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: In and out of a jam in Yuncheng of Shanxi
Charlie dont surf - 2012-05-21

I am fully aware of outsiders being treated differently in china, we have all experience it.

But not everything is about skin colour. As you clearly pointed out, Arnie is Kenyan. Now have a good look at the English teaching position advertised, not only in china but other countries. Most of them clearly state they want someone from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Britain, or USA. I am sorry for Arnie and other competent teachers who are not from these countries but that's the way it is, like it or not.

I do not apply for positions as a French speaking lawyer in Sierra Leone because I am not qualified to do so. If I did apply, my application would be rejected, and NOT because of my skin colour.

One only needs to walk around GZ and you will see many black African busy at work. They have got a job and they are black and they are in china. Not everything is about skin colour.

Messages In This Thread
In and out of a jam in Yuncheng of Shanxi -- Arnie -- 2012-05-20
Re: In and out of a jam in Yuncheng of Shanxi -- monkey -- 2012-05-20
Re: In and out of a jam in Yuncheng of Shanxi -- The Observer -- 2012-05-20
Re: In and out of a jam in Yuncheng of Shanxi -- San Migs -- 2012-05-21
Re: In and out of a jam in Yuncheng of Shanxi -- Charlie dont surf -- 2012-05-20
Re: In and out of a jam in Yuncheng of Shanxi -- Celestine -- 2012-05-20
Re: In and out of a jam in Yuncheng of Shanxi -- Charlie dont surf -- 2012-05-20
Re: In and out of a jam in Yuncheng of Shanxi -- Alec -- 2012-05-20
Re: In and out of a jam in Yuncheng of Shanxi -- Charlie dont surf -- 2012-05-21
Re: In and out of a jam in Yuncheng of Shanxi -- Alec -- 2012-05-21
Re: In and out of a jam in Yuncheng of Shanxi -- Amihan -- 2012-05-20
Re: In and out of a jam in Yuncheng of Shanxi -- Charlie dont surf -- 2012-05-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: In and out of a jam in Yuncheng of Shanxi

Go to another board -