TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › no one ever said.... - ESL discussion
Mic - 2005-06-03

No one ever told her to get a fake. You assumed. I only stated the facts, because she asked.

I hope a person whom has a fake passport would be smart enough not to use it in the same country (for example, a USA passport, don't use in the USA), most people are smart enough to figure that out, that goes without saying.

The "special codes" you refer to, we call them, bar codes, they are nothing new. Many things use bar codes, it is not a new invention or anything.

Yes, she asked about a non-native teaching ESL. Since most of the ESL jobs are not in the USA, you can assume she will use it abroad. Most likely an Asian country.

I don't recommend using fake anything. But, some people are desperate and must depending on the circumstances.

Now, you on the other hand, are very nosey and critical of others. I thought this was an ESL website, didn't know there were police monitoring it.

Again, US laws don't have jurisdiction outside of the USA. It is that simple. Just ask the ESL teachers in the Netherlands.

Messages In This Thread
non native EFL-teacher? - ESL discussion -- lily -- 2005-05-31
doesn't matter - ESL discussion -- Mic -- 2005-06-01
Professor of English?..bored to sobs - ESL discussion -- Doc -- 2005-06-03
what's the difference... - ESL discussion -- Mic -- 2005-06-04
the difference.. - ESL discussion -- Doc -- 2005-06-18
ARE YOU ADVISING SOMEONE TO GET A FAKE PASSPORT? - ESL discussion -- RhenoThai -- 2005-06-01
well...no - ESL discussion -- Mic -- 2005-06-02
I'm glad you got the info from her....I didn't - ESL discussion -- RhenoThai -- 2005-06-03
no one ever said.... - ESL discussion -- Mic -- 2005-06-03
Tell me another one - ESL discussion -- RhenoThai -- 2005-06-04
How can i get this fake passport. - ESL discussion -- Jamila -- 2005-06-08
The "bar code" issue - ESL discussion -- Ferdinand -- 2005-06-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › no one ever said.... - ESL discussion

Go to another board -