TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~
Magister - 2012-05-25

I've never been in quite such a situation but when finishing off a contract at one school (also about a month before leaving), i was asked into my bosses office and given a long lecture on professionalism which included a part about how the true test of an individual's professionalism is when they are about to leave the company. It didn't take a genius to read in between the lines i.e. don't slack off now that you're in sight of the finish line. I was however a little annoyed at the suggestion as i'd done nothing to indicate that i would do any such thing.

C'est le vie. There certainly are some strange people out there.

Perhaps your FAO will miss you and just wants a bit of quality time, lol!

Messages In This Thread
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- Magister -- 2012-05-25
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- San Migs -- 2012-05-25
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- foxy -- 2012-05-25
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- San Migs -- 2012-05-25
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- Magister -- 2012-05-25
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- Kanadian -- 2012-05-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~

Go to another board -