TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~
San Migs - 2012-05-25

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the support.

The more I have dwelled on and thought about this, as my FAO is internet connected, I am pretty sure it is related to this:

http://english.sina.com/z/20120516foreigner/index.shtml

Perhaps with some peasant/cultural revolution mentality thrown in, so be wary, now is the time to avoid bars and clubs. I won't be back after this, 7 something years, and we are still the lao wai, or or outsider, and it has gotten ever worse, post olympics, post shanghai expo.

Cheers all

Messages In This Thread
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- Magister -- 2012-05-25
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- San Migs -- 2012-05-25
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- foxy -- 2012-05-25
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- San Migs -- 2012-05-25
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- Magister -- 2012-05-25
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- Kanadian -- 2012-05-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~

Go to another board -