TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Foreign Teachers' Families and Life Abroad
foxy - 2012-07-13

Employment prospects for many of the unemployed in Blighty continue to be bleak, and the outlook for the foreseeable future isn't good. Besides, many jobs in the UK are not worth applying for - the pay is crap and the hours are long.

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/latenightlive/anniversary-of-the-tottenham-riots/4121876

Might I suggest you provide an e-mail address when you post again. Then we can e-mail you any good job introductions we've received by e-mail, but which we don't wish to follow up, for whatever reason. Anything through an agent or a middleman will not be sent to you. In this way, other readers won't be able to apply, which, if they were able to do so, might well lessen your prospects of getting a job whose details have initially been provided by other board readers, which you have subseqeuntly applied for.
It might be an idea to tell us in advance the lower limit of the monthly salary you would accept, so we won't send you jobs you'd refrain from applying for. I assume it's public sector only, and no kindergartens/junior middle schools.
I have three good direct job introductions, the pay is relatively high, which I can't pursue for family reasons. I'd e-mail them to you if I could!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Foreign Teachers' Families and Life Abroad -- englishgibson -- 2012-06-08
Re: Foreign Teachers' Families and Life Abroad -- Magister -- 2012-07-11
Re: Foreign Teachers' Families and Life Abroad -- englishgibson -- 2012-07-12
Re: Foreign Teachers' Families and Life Abroad -- foxy -- 2012-07-12
Re: Foreign Teachers' Families and Life Abroad -- San Migs -- 2012-07-12
Re: Foreign Teachers' Families and Life Abroad -- englishgibson -- 2012-07-13
Re: Foreign Teachers' Families and Life Abroad -- San Migs -- 2012-07-13
Re: Foreign Teachers' Families and Life Abroad -- foxy -- 2012-07-13
Re: Foreign Teachers' Families and Life Abroad -- San Migs -- 2012-07-13
Re: Foreign Teachers' Families and Life Abroad -- foxy -- 2012-07-13
Re: Foreign Teachers' Families and Life Abroad -- San Migs -- 2012-07-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Foreign Teachers' Families and Life Abroad

Go to another board -