TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center
brad61 - 2012-07-23

I don't think I've seen any forum without the two most prolific posters posting.Turnoi and to a lesser extent Silverboy..MyMy.. you two seemed to have worked Esl on every continent and seem vastly knowledgeable and every school/recruiter on the face of the earth..What schools have you ACTUALLY worked for that you have trashed on the forums?..Not just dribble saying "they will rob you don't work for them",without any backup of your allegations. What are your FIRST HAND experiences with the many many recruiters and schools you trash on the forums ?.Another one of your post.'Don't work in Saudi they will keep your passport"are you are still awaiting your passport return in Saudi ?..I gather this is ALSO from first hand experience ?Your serial posts seem to lack and credibility with first hand experiences and are far more comical than informative.It seems you two have also worked for Omeida, Beijing BOAO TONGWEN International and many others by your damning post of these establishments..I havn't so i can't and won't comment on them..Have you worked for Omeida or Boao or any of the many others ? if so what are your OWN personal experiences with them?..Quote:-To me, in purely linguistic terms, the name "Odar" also sounds a bit Turkish-like...My FAO in China his name if Frank , hes Chinese ...does that mean he's any less qualified..

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center

Go to another board -