TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion
Ruan Burnett - 2012-07-29

"there is no real reason for you to talk good about a business you're no longer at. It is very rare anywhere in the world for anyone to have such a positive experience that they would somehow relate it to the company that they had worked at"

Really? You wouldn't speak well of companies you have worked for in the past? Then I feel for you and the situations you found yourself in. I gladly speak well of my old company and old boss because they went out of their way to make my time in Xi'an easy and enjoyable. And if I speak well of the school that, of course, implies that I enjoyed the job, thus that I enjoyed the company of the people around me. Sure, any business is orientated around money, but there's a difference between companies that squeeze every single penny out the situation and companies that make money because they do a good job and are worth the money you pay. The Kid Castle I worked at never sacrificed quality for the sake of money. Believe that or not, I really don't care.

I spoke my mind about the Kid Castle I worked for in Xi'an because I had an awesome time there. If you can't understand that then maybe you should consider different employment.

Like I said in my original post, if you are considering a job in Xi'an for Kid Castle, feel free to email me. I'm not some "lackey" [as posted before as a possible reason for my opinions], I'm merely a teacher who enjoyed his time at his school.

Messages In This Thread
Kids Castle - Teachers Discussion -- KS -- 2006-08-28
Re Kids Castle - Teachers Discussion -- Joe -- 2015-08-12
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- SKeane -- 2012-12-05
Concern - Teachers Discussion -- Teacher -- 2006-11-14
Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Karen -- 2007-07-12
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Ruan Burnett -- 2012-04-05
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Dragana -- 2015-11-16
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Tami -- 2015-11-09
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Dragana -- 2015-11-16
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- t p synn001 -- 2014-05-07
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Mr Laoshi -- 2014-12-15
Xi'an is notorious -- Twice Shy -- 2015-08-16
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Steven -- 2014-05-08
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- San Migs -- 2012-04-06
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Dragonized -- 2012-04-05
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- Ruan Burnett -- 2012-07-29
Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion -- San Migs -- 2012-04-06
BlakeS's evolving nightmare - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-28
Visa Details for the Horror Story - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-28
Spread The Word! - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-28
Re: Spread The Word! - Teachers Discussion -- bishopboss -- 2009-07-07
You "Complied?" -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2009-07-07
Re: Spread The Word! - Teachers Discussion -- Turino -- 2009-07-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Kid Castle Xi'an China - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -