TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Summation of the debate, WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE GW'S
Dragonized - 2012-07-30

It's good that CL you found some evidence linking Clyde to an earlier poster, maybe one of the "Kevins"? Yeah Silverboy has made his stance on relationships well known for the last few years, it's not hard for someone with no balls to come on here and take potshots. I myself took a lesson in this interaction as I treated Clyde as a new poster, but I take your words when you say that this person may have come on here before.

For Clyde, if people were really as pathetic as he claims, they deserve sympathy or at the very least pity. Someone who deserves pity should not be given an "ass kicking" or "shot down" or "put in their place" and the tactics used by this "Clyde" poster was abusive in this manner. I should have caught onto this earlier but again I was operating under the assumption that this was a new poster.

Clyde has failed to respond to some of my posts regarding the bigger picture in China, which shows he either doesn't care or he merely possesses neither the intelligence nor the integrity to see things in the big picture.

In conclusion, I say this:

THE ONLY PATHETIC FOLKS WHO APPEAR ON THESE BOARDS ARE THE ONES WHO SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW HOW "INTELLIGENT" THEY ARE BY TAKING CHEAP SHOTS AT PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD THE COURAGE TO VOICE THEIR OPINIONS ONLINE FOR A LONG TIME! I myself faced criticism when I first came on here, I had to earn the trust of the other fellow posters. THE LAZY FOLKS WHO CAN'T HANDLE CRITICISM ARE really, reallY, realLY, reaLLY, reALLY, rEALLY, REALLY P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!!

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
Re: Summation of the debate, WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE GW'S -- Dragonized -- 2012-07-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Summation of the debate, WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE GW'S

Go to another board -