TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Summation of the debate.
Dragonized - 2012-08-01
In response to Re: Summation of the debate. (foxy)

As for your suggestion that she be shut down on this board's forums, I can't agree with you. The reason is she is a flagship for EF China and its like. I think she has shot herself in the foot in that respect by posting fabrications that are evdent re posters she disagrees with. Let her be allowed to continue posting. We can all see what kind of person works for training schools in China from her postings. Then we can avoid working for such a lousy employer such as EF. When I say 'we', I mean oldtimers like you and me, and other readers as well.

The fact that Londongirl defends her love for arguably the most A-Moral country on this planet, as well as blatantly overlooking of the societal problems, along with her shameless defense of probably the MOST corrupt, illegal, and idiotic business not just in China, but the entirety of Asia shows her level of "integrity". Let her keep talking until she does something absolutely over the line, then the entire world can witness the spectacle of yet another liar, con-artist, and possibly criminal being put down.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Summation of the debate. -- foxy -- 2012-08-01
Re: Summation of the debate. -- Dragonized -- 2012-08-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Summation of the debate.

Go to another board -