TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing
tianjindave - 2012-08-24

it's the the rude post with the offensive names he sent to me together with my reply to him that are no longer in place(if the latter ever was)
Maybe you come across a bit like that (I don't necessarily say you are), but then you should not wonder if you get it back somehow. With the faceless and anonymous internet, you can't often see the tender and soft person behind a post -a person that may hold his grandmother's hand and says in a soft voice: "Ok, grandma, I will talk a walk with the dog today if you don't feel well"....LOL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have me a bit puzzled, Turnoi, I don't think you grasped my meaning. I think it's probably my mistake because i was a bit mischievous and misunderstood your previous post intentionally. Now let's try and correct something:-

I've forgotten your word exactly but I think you used 'not in place' instead of 'not in order-out of order' or, you can say for example 'It's not my place to tell you' or, 'it's not your place bla bla' Whereas, 'in place' means exactly that, something is where it should be. Although 'you were out of place'(normally conversational) could have been okay.

Sorry about that, I was out of order and should not have been tricky, when I did actually understand what you were trying to say. I don't know, us bus drivers ,ever the teacher, ever the teacher.

I hope you have a pleasant weekend. PS. I don't like dogs and I'd throw both it and Gran in a lake sooner than look at them. hahaha

Messages In This Thread
Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing -- tianjindave -- 2012-08-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: rainbowhouse club Beijing

Go to another board -