TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › re: a crap offer from a recruiter, avoid
San Migs - 2012-08-25

Dear all,

Having put my email in my cv on these very boards, here is one such offer I received today. Read on for your own amusement (pasted below):

Hello again!

We don't know if you still need a new teaching Job in Sep in China.
Here We need some english teachers in these schools, See the attachments. If you think you like one of them or you match one of them, Please tell us and send us your documents, We will push the school to contact you and to sign a contract with you in 2 days. Cheers!
Shanghai University of Finanice and Economics and Shanghai High School
ONLY Native English Teacher needed.
and a Math Teacher needed who can teach maths to high school students.and Salary is very high.
Jiangsu University of Technology
2 native English Speakers needed.
Henan Polytechnic University
One Enlgish and One German Teacher needed in the Key University of China in Zhengzhou.
Suzhou International Foreign Languages School
4 English Speakers needed, Don't need to be native Speakers. 7,500rmb a month, ONLY teaching 18 hours a week .
Hengyang No. 8 High School and Hengyang Foreign Languages School in Hunan Province
European, African, Filipino Teachers needed...
4 Foreign teachers needed in Hengyang
Jiangxi Mayflora International High School
An European English Teacher needed, Salary: 6,000rmb a month; French, Italian or German are all okay as long as you can teach english to middle school students. Cheers!
Guangdong Ocean University
Native Speakers ONLY. A sample contract will be forwarded to you once We get your documents.
Shandong Institute of Commerce and Technology
Native Speakers ONLY. A sample contract is send in one of the attachments.
Gansu Langzhou Longbridge College
2 European, Filipino Teachers needed...A couple are welcomed!
We will send their contracts to you once We get your reponse. We need you to send your documents, So that we can work for you very well, and We can also make the school that you choose to contact you directly. We will not reply to you if you don't send your documents, We hope you can understand it Because We don't want to waste your time, and We also don't have time to be wasted any more. thank you.

Jimmy Cheung

Emails: JimmyCheung88@qq.com, JimmyCheung88@163.com.
Cellphone: 15579183393

Copied and pasted as received. I do not know whether to LAUGH or CRY?!:(

Cheers,
SMGS

Messages In This Thread
re: a crap offer from a recruiter, avoid -- San Migs -- 2012-08-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › re: a crap offer from a recruiter, avoid

Go to another board -