TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Songyuan Foreign Studies College A.K.A. Eastern Star A.K.A Foreign Studies Academy of Songyuan
Dragonized - 2012-08-26

What a truly DISGUSTING business this is of collusion and distortion between east and west, both playing and twisting each other, out for their own gain!!! Avoid working for this place, in this dong bei province!!!

This is unfortunately very true. Americans know in the back of their minds that china is where she is today largely due to America's involvement with investing and exploiting in that country. For these folks it's just a game of getting to the money. These folks on both sides could not care less about the culture and well being of other places and other peoples.

Due to my own unique background, I had thought that going to china would yield a plethora of open minded, intellectual, and creative folks who would help make me a better person and make me proud of my ties with this country. What I found was the exact opposite. Greedy, evil, bullying folks lie abound everywhere and one who cares about preserving his/her own decency as well as hope towards a better future and keeping tolerance with people from all backgrounds would do best to go to china only as a tourist, not as an employee or an investor. China's attitude towards expats visiting her shows a smug self satisfaction with where she is now. The world should no longer view this place as worth of putting compassion or even pity, simply because the people from that place do not possess the capacity for looking at others equally and gratefully for the help they have received all these years.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Songyuan Foreign Studies College A.K.A. Eastern Star A.K.A Foreign Studies Academy of Songyuan -- San Migs -- 2012-08-25
Re: Songyuan Foreign Studies College A.K.A. Eastern Star A.K.A Foreign Studies Academy of Songyuan -- Dragonized -- 2012-08-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Songyuan Foreign Studies College A.K.A. Eastern Star A.K.A Foreign Studies Academy of Songyuan

Go to another board -