TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Yuncheng IELTS?
Stan&Family - 2012-09-07

Hi Everybody, I'm a newbie. I am supposed to be in China now but the school that was supposed to be sending me an invitation letter has not sent it and will not answer my emails and this has been going on for a few weeks. I think they are ignoring me but I am told the Chinese can be a bit slow. I am beginning to look about for something else and a school called yuncheng Ielts sounds like a good school and by the look of the pics they have sent me it looks like a Chinese paradise in Shanxi Province. They sound very nice and i have been told they will meet me at Beijing airport, and that by looking at the map and the distance seems very kind of them. Has anybody heard of this school please? Why I ask is that this forum came up very easy in connection with the school, and some not very nice things were said going back a few years. I don't want to make any mistakes because my wife and toddler will be coming with me. The school says we will be traveling back to Yuncheng from Beijing by train. Are the trains alright, please?

Messages In This Thread
Yuncheng IELTS? -- Stan&Family -- 2012-09-07
Re: Yuncheng IELTS? -- Beijing Blacklist -- 2012-09-08
Re: Yuncheng IELTS? -- Kevin -- 2012-09-08
Re: Yuncheng IELTS? -- Ex Yuncheng IELTS FT -- 2012-09-07
Re: Yuncheng IELTS? -- San Migs -- 2012-09-08
Re: Yuncheng IELTS? -- foxy -- 2012-09-07
Re: Yuncheng IELTS? -- foxy -- 2012-09-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Yuncheng IELTS?

Go to another board -