TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Yuncheng IELTS?
foxy - 2012-09-08

It seems to be threatening anybody from saying anything bad about this degenerate recruitment agent Yuncheng IELTS. It also clearly indicates you got so close to management that they trusted you enough to know all of their inner secrets.

Wrong on both counts! At that time I had a brief fling with one of the teaching assistants who no longer works there. She told me that the company was monitoring threads. The teaching assistants were worried that by reading posts the company could identify teaching assistants who had divulged information that they shouldn't have to their foreign teachers! Such teaching assistants would then be in the soup.

It is two days by train from Beijing you board one day and arrive the next. They will put you in hard seats and that may mean no seats at all and Stan and his family will have to stand all night on a jerky smelly train all night.

So, according to your logic: if I board a train at 11:30 pm and disembark the next day at 1 am, I've been travelling for a day. BTW, I can't imagine the train travel organized by the company would be of the hard/soft seat variety!

Whether or not Stan and his family go there is up to them. I care not one way or the other. And your derisory view of River and Co cuts no ice with me either! I especially enjoyed working for the company during my second stint because I did next to nothing for my salary. That's the way I like it to be.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Yuncheng IELTS? -- foxy -- 2012-09-08
Re: Yuncheng IELTS? -- foxy -- 2012-09-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Yuncheng IELTS?

Go to another board -