TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption
englishgibson - 2012-10-22
In response to Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption (San Migs)

SM, teaching and writing course books are two different things. Supporting teachers is yet another one. In an "Oral English" appointment (especially isolated one), it more likely is possibile to "create", and I can see that happening at unis where students are more often at the elementary or intermediate levels. However, if the school/center has a standard program with goals to be achieved, I don't see why you would disagree with me. Perhaps, it's that eslteachersboard syndrome; blindly bash all language training centers, especially EF.

As for EF course books, suplementary material, equipment and DoS support, they've got plenty more than a lot of other farce establishments around this country and that's the fact. You can keep on posting your deviating pieces of work, but the fact is that instead of helping FTs you are serving all the incompetent schools and language centers on mainland China.

Having said that above, the truth is that EF has been incapable to carry out its mission and to support its FTs, and that's why I have begun my negative postings about them before. The point, however, is that it has had a blue print which so many others did not bother at all.

Cheers and beers to blind bashing that takes boards to pointless reading rooms

Messages In This Thread
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- englishgibson -- 2012-10-21
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- San Migs -- 2012-10-21
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- englishgibson -- 2012-10-22
Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption -- Magister -- 2012-10-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Hangzhou Grades Corruption

Go to another board -