TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Fake Reviews!
Individual - 2012-11-14
In response to Re: Fake Reviews! (Magister)

Sorry guys for being late to respond but I very rarely check out forums like this. I appreciate the words of the respected contributors and treat every post like it might be genuine, but lets face it, anyone can write anything at anytime......don't you agree? After all my cousin Bob shot JFK.

For all the lies written by people pretending to be extremely satisified, loved-up employees, don't you suppose there can be an equal number of people pretending to be mistreated and manipulated. For example:

'I have worked here for a few years and generally things are good, the school is very supportive, the boss a good guy and the pay fantastic compared to everywhere else,'.........or

'I worked there for a short time and got out as fast as possible, things were terrible, the school was awful, the management only cared about money and I felt like a slave,'............

can you guess the time difference in the typing of the two different opinions above? About four seconds because I blew my nose.

Do we as teachers have accountability on here? We should have.......I'm not proposing to know a cure for either illness but lets face it, complaints travel faster than compliments, I think and believe we should all read what we read with a pinch of salt and think for ourselves. If you're applying for a job, ask every question under the sun in different forms and check consistency. There isn't much you can do, I could walk into a job interview anywhere in the world and take the boss for his/her word only to find I was misled, I could also pass down a job anywhere in the world only to learn through future colleagues that the job was great.

Again, apologies for being late, but I wish that the world was perfect, nobody would lie and I wouldn't be weeks late with replies :) Best wishes to you all

Messages In This Thread
Fake Reviews! -- James Mcdougall -- 2012-10-26
Re: Fake Reviews! -- Dragonized -- 2012-10-26
Re: Fake Reviews! -- Magister -- 2012-10-26
Re: Fake Reviews! -- Individual -- 2012-11-14
Re: Fake Reviews! -- foxy -- 2012-11-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Fake Reviews!

Go to another board -