TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: My Experiences in China as a Black American teacher (New Dynamic Institute)
Dragonized - 2012-12-18

The lesson I learned from working in china was valuable in that I understood how not to live life, how not to treat others, and how not to waste time. You obviously still don't know what the chinese are like with regards to the darker side of their characters on a general basis. Their lives are so devoid of culture, fullfillment, and dignity that they will live just to take these away from others who have them (especially expats whom the chinese will target deliberately) to get a feeling of satisfaction.

You can think anything you'd like from my posts, I frankly don't care. I see it like this: My opinions should not rock your world, nor should it cause you discomfort to the point where you need to label others leaving china in a "wooden box". You are your own self, and as an adult you can manage your own feelings. What I posted obviously affected the hive mind in you and threatened the very fabric of a part of your existence that you are both proud and ashamed of at the same time. For that you need to look at yourself and be willing to have more courage to change your own habits. It's not my problem if you have hurt feelings from what I say.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: My Experiences in China as a Black American teacher (New Dynamic Institute)

Go to another board -