TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: the mentality of greed a single man is up against in asia
Mancunian - 2012-12-27

To all my enemies and friends - a happy, healthy and a prosperous New Year!
I bet according to the Chinese calendar it will be the Year of the Crocodile...LOL

Year of the Snake, actually Turnoi. You may recall, recently, after my spotting your work in Mandarin, I contacted you, asking for advice about Beginners Mandarin, and I ended up buying Pimsleur; do you recall? Well thaat's the only reason I am aware that it will be Snake Year, because I am also learning Chinese characters(bit over the top but I enjoy the art work) aand I know how to write Year of the snake(just about.)

I know we are not friends yet, but sure we are not enemies. I am hoping ythat we will get on like a house on fire next year, for a selfish reason; I can start tagging little bits on to any posts, like, can I use this character in conjunction with that character, when writing to a gentlemen I do not know? We can all as FT's help each other out, I think you'll agree, how bu how?(which is about a fiftyeth of my vocab so far)

May gaiety reign supreme in your household for the entirety of Snake Year.ha ha ha.

Messages In This Thread
Re: re: the mentality of greed a single man is up against in asia -- Mancunian -- 2012-12-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: the mentality of greed a single man is up against in asia

Go to another board -