TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Win-Win in China?? Ha!
Dragonized - 2013-01-03

After reading this post, I will just say to you that I apparently made a mistake with showing a little compromising. I do not think that sounding less extreme after talking issues over with you as being a form of admitting I was wrong in a sense, but rather showing trust on your side that you would reciprocate. I assumed that we can leave the conversation without further agitating each other.

Through the "evolution" of your posts I see that you're just like most people I met in China, being unwilling to walk away from something that you cannot change and always needing to "win" in a disagreement whether it be small or whether it be with large stakes at hand. If you must see every disagreement such as this as ending only with the absolute "humiliation" and "exposure" of your opponent of some sort then I regretfully say to you that you're not getting that from me since I have nothing to hide. You are an aggressive individual but you are not too original with your views, either. Since you cannot step back and look at your own viewpoints as being extreme in and of themselves then I have to say that your views and opinions are pointless to me.

Anyone who is curious about what the difference really is between the East vs. West can take a look at our conversation. You have stopped at nothing to perceive every "weakness" that you see on my side where you can take advantage, while I have tried to analyze and explain logically why I feel the way I do while not trying to sound too biased and giving your viewpoints the benefit of the doubt, and I did this by trying to be more diplomatic. Of course, you will not stop until you want me to completely change my views and shape my reality as identical to that of yours. You're not changing my views, and you do not possess enough meat on your side of the argument to get anywhere except cause more strife.

Messages In This Thread
Re: No, not quite the bottom -- ASTF -- 2013-01-01
Re: No, not quite the bottom -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-01
Re: No, not quite the bottom -- ASTF -- 2013-01-02
Re: No, not quite the bottom -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-02
Re: No, not quite the bottom -- ASTF -- 2013-01-02
Re: Congratulations on being Chinese...well not quite -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-03
Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- ASTF -- 2013-01-03
Re: Win-Win in China?? Ha! -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-03
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- San Migs -- 2013-01-03
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- ASTF -- 2013-01-04
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- San Migs -- 2013-01-04
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-05
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- San Migs -- 2013-01-05
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- ASTF -- 2013-01-04
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- The Exposer -- 2013-01-07
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-14
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- San Migs -- 2013-01-07
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Mighty Sword Ole 69 -- 2013-01-22
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Mancunian -- 2013-01-07
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-07
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-07
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- ASTF -- 2013-01-11
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Dragonized -- 2013-01-11
Re: Is that subject title supposed to be an insult? -- Mancunian -- 2013-01-07
Re: No, not quite the bottom -- Mancunian -- 2013-01-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Win-Win in China?? Ha!

Go to another board -