TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › St. Paul American school in Clark, Pampanga - Christian School in the Philippines question?
Scott Framer - 2013-01-11

Hello, I recently applied with a org. NACEL International School Systems based out of St. Paul Min. USA.

They have several schools in Europe and in Asia. Being a Certified Elementary teacher I was asked to teach at there campus in Angeles City, Pampanga Philippines.Has anyone worked for St. Paul American school in Clark, Pampanga before?

If you have what was it like? Do you mind sharing your experience with us they advertised for several teachers on the Spring School job website.

The only thing that was a little strange was the Headmaster called and interviewed me on skype. Three days later the same man ( initials J. L. ) called again claiming he was the Vice-Principal and interviewed me for a second time?

Thank you and God Bless to all.

Messages In This Thread
St. Paul American school in Clark, Pampanga - Christian School in the Philippines question? -- Scott Framer -- 2013-01-11
Re St. Paul American school in Clark, Pampanga - Christian School in the Philippines question? -- Jimmy D -- 2014-05-23
Re St. Paul American school in Clark, Pampanga - Christian School in the Philippines question? -- Rappa Gangsta -- 2014-05-24
Re: St. Paul American school in Clark, Pampanga - Christian School in the Philippines question? -- Warren Sperling -- 2013-01-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › St. Paul American school in Clark, Pampanga - Christian School in the Philippines question?

Go to another board -