TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: We can make peace
Dragonized - 2013-03-01

Anyway, I didn't notice much of a kindly we-are-all-on-the-forum-together respectful attitude shown towards ATSA(something like that)Poster, who was ruthlessly driven off of the site recently. I returned earlier than planned actually to give support and try and stop him from being torn apart-sadly too late, he has gorn. It'll all come out in the wash I dare say, Turnoi.

Yes, I did say we as teachers are all on the forum together, and we should be respectful to each other. I believe that my opinions are shared by many teachers, maybe even a majority. At the same time, because I hold this assumption I am confident enough to believe that people who have doubts have it out of misinformation or believing too much of their own bullshyte. If I jumped to conclusions about you as a person or if it seemed that way from what I wrote about you then I can will say to you in a kind manner to please not take it personally. I may have mis-assumed, and Turnoi being more experienced saw that you meant no harm.

I had disagreements with ASTF, and we both got a bit personal, it happens with arguments and disagreements. If he wants to disagree he can always come back. If I "drove off the ASTF poster rather successfully", in your words then as much as he may still disagree with me and thinks of me as ignorant or whatever he may also be uncomfortable with hearing the truth about things as he is still working in China, and he doesn't need the extra stress in the back of his mind of knowing the Chinese people too well. Familiarity breeds contempt, doesn't it? Just wanting to be in a different environment is all that people want sometimes, simple enough. I know this because I carry it in myself as well.

If you weren't so serious, then I may have been too aggressive. I am willing to shake hands and put the issue away.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Mancunian -- 2013-02-28
Re: We can make peace -- Dragonized -- 2013-03-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: We can make peace

Go to another board -