TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?
Mancunian - 2013-03-01

Hello Turnoi
I don't think it would be very interesting if an ATSF type poster, didn't pop up from time to time, don't you think? I certainly believe that there's some interesting regular posters, like Turnoi, Dragonized, San Mig, Foxy Poster(Silverboy..well, we are the poorer without him) and several others. I don't feel it hurts at all if things get a bit testy from time to time...or if any of us is grinding our teeth, after being insulted. I think we should keep things in proportion and not take things personally. I'm not silly enough to believe that Dragonised for example is not really a good egg whom I could enjoy a pint with in real life. Anyway, I won't say this again it ruins everything-do you see? I think Turnoi does anyway... I may now insult him tomorrow, who knows...but he certainly shouldn't take it to heart.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Mancunian -- 2013-03-01
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Dragonized -- 2013-03-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

Go to another board -