TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?
Dragonized - 2013-03-07

You've got me mistaken for someone else all this time perhaps. You think you've found some weakness in me to exploit and that you can mess with my head? You believe working in China from my thirties on all the way until I am old is a good life? I think not.

You are doing something very undignified with your posts. First, you suggest that people who criticize China have nowhere to go but to come back to this country to work, thereby making yourself look smarter than for what you think your ideas actually are. Second, posters who want to write critical truths about China perhaps will be intimidated by your trolling, insulting comments that may only stem from an arrogance born from being ignorant of your own ignorance.

Hopefully, the admins will let this post on. I can only hope that new readers see you as being more helpless than helpful. It is insulting for you to suggest I am on or beneath your level. I can come back to China tomorrow, it wouldn't change my opinion. If I had to work in China for a short while so I can use it as a springboard to go elsewhere, I would still not change my opinions. You've been trying to cut me down going on 3 months now ever since I suggested the need for aid from the government although I'd never applied for any. That opening you thought you could use to disgrace me closed long ago, and you have nothing to stand on.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Dragonized -- 2013-03-05
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Mancunian -- 2013-03-05
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Dragonized -- 2013-03-07
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Mancunian -- 2013-03-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

Go to another board -