TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?
Mancunian - 2013-03-07

First, you suggest that people who criticize China have nowhere to go but to come back to this country to work

Hello Dragonised

I think I suggested that...I hope I suggested that...and if I did, as I'm sure I must have, it was wrong of me If I worded the suggestion in such a way as to single you out; however, I believe that there's overwhelming evidence to suggest that my suggestion has merit.....we will wait and see if proof trickles back to further support my...strong belief.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Dragonized -- 2013-03-05
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Mancunian -- 2013-03-05
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Dragonized -- 2013-03-07
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Mancunian -- 2013-03-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

Go to another board -