TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?
Mancunian - 2013-03-08

Thanks for the reply

If you do well in this system and do not experience such things, it does not mean that it does not happen in many other cases

You see, I would say that the majority of FT's working in China are doing well. With respect Turnoi, I think you have found yourself in a small goldfish bowl, where all the other inhabitants see things the same as you do.

And it's wrong to assume China to be a Shangri-La for FTs, especially when other, better options are available to them. For, in that case you would only be looking at yourself and thus be losing sight of the whole picture.

I would suggest you read the post you answered again, Turnoi; I forget my exact words but they were along the lines that China is a bit of a shithole and that the Chinese are not very good at managing their FT's-am I right or am I right?

对不对?[/quote

我们都喜欢想像自己说的是对的,我是对的还是我是对的。哈哈哈

Messages In This Thread
Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please? -- Mancunian -- 2013-03-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Give it a rest, please, Mancunian, would you, please?

Go to another board -