TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague
Mancunian - 2013-03-21

They should listen to D. China is a country to be avoided. Arrogant and greedy selfish people, no rule of law, no freedom.

What I have found is this:- FT's are very often the dregs of Western society, who couldn't make it in competition with their own fellows. Now, we have two types of dregs- the bad kind and the good kind- let's not forget that tasty Marmite started off as the dregs; so not all bad. The bad kind are those naturally born with an axe to grind-they almost broke free from the womb grumbling about one thing or another. The bad kind of dregs never fitted in back home in New York, London or wherever; therefore, they most certainly won't fit in in China. The good dregs, just didn't fit in but are generally kind hearted folk; now when they get to China, they are like pigs in shit-they find themselves fragrant Chinese wives- they get friendly with the Chinese and they have at last fallen on their feet.

What a load of old balderdash about the rule of law-you'll be a lot safer walking the streets of Beijing at night than any Western cities. Am I right or am I right?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- foxy -- 2013-03-20
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- Stevo -- 2013-03-21
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- foxy -- 2013-03-21
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- Mancunian -- 2013-03-21
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- Stevo -- 2013-03-24
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- Alternate -- 2013-03-25
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- San Migs -- 2013-03-21
Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague -- Dragonized -- 2013-03-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Avoid Start Consulting and Shaoyang Like the Plague

Go to another board -