TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is up with one-sided contracts?
Mancunian Beelzebub - 2013-04-15

OK, I accept that. That poster "LondonGirl" actually used such phrases that you have used, and since a "LondonGirl" posting here need not be a female at all in reality, I even suspected "her" to be male, or female-male mix or whatever (hahaha!). I did agree with "her" completely what she said regarding sex, but not in the way as it came across. Failure in communication on faceless and anonymous boards like this one sometimes can result in getting the good message NOT across as intended. In such cases, I would have to ask my crocs to do it for me, they are much better at it, those lovely pets and sweathearts...LOL

There's a lot in what you say; however, I feel that LondonGirl went out of her way to prove she was indeed a female......whereas, Marry Ann poster could possible have been a bloke. No, there's not much doubt that LG was a female-we even know what she looked like, and we know that she was/is definitely English- but what we don't know exactly, is what her position was in that company she worked for. All great fun I think; before posters like the inimitable Silverboy had been worn out by the GW onslaught, hahaha. Theeir were casualties I recall-like cunninglinguist. Nothing lasts forever though does it? You seem to though, Turnoi-hahaha.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What is up with one-sided contracts? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is up with one-sided contracts?

Go to another board -