TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously?
MikeK - 2013-04-15
In response to ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? (Peter Goudge)

Getting back to the original question - ESL forums, should they be taken seriously? I think the answer is, it depends on how seriously you’re prepared to believe comments from anonymous people who live in cyberspace. Personally, if I want to know something, I’m sufficiently confident to make my own enquiries.

Yes, I agree.. good schools don't get a mention in..

Except sometimes circumstance dictate that a school has to be exposed anonymously becausev that's the only and safest way for the teacher to do so.. Just scroll down the threads to the poor girl called Barbara on the 6 April 2013....

How would you feel, if let's says Barbara was your daughter and came home penniless and a physical wreck?

Messages In This Thread
ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Peter Goudge -- 2013-04-15
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- juanisaac -- 2013-04-17
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- stsnds to reason -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-15
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- MikeK -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- MikeK -- 2013-04-15
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously?

Go to another board -