TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously?
Mancunian Beelzebub - 2013-04-16
In response to Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? (stsnds to reason)

But scrupulous ESL forums filter out adverse posts about ESL employers who pay advertising fees to said forums. I, for one, am disinterested in reading censored ESL forums; I won't allow myself to be conned by one-sided media.
The only way our industry will be a better place is if ESL employers, by and large, were to take the lead by behaving honestly and paying worthwhile salaries. If they do so, they'll be able to fill many more of their vacancies with professional teachers rather than with irresponsible malingerers! Then the number of unfair complaints on less scrupulous ESL forums will be much reduced.

Forums-even ones which try and be fair and just have to stay afloat financially. It's a bitter pill to swallow but maybe it's the advertisers who butter the turnips; although, just conjecture on my part, because I have no idea how forums pay their bills and make a few bob- they would be waiting a long time to turn a shilling out of the likes of myself. Fraid grey areas have to exist.

Messages In This Thread
ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Peter Goudge -- 2013-04-15
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- juanisaac -- 2013-04-17
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- stsnds to reason -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-15
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- MikeK -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- MikeK -- 2013-04-15
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Mancunian Beelzebub -- 2013-04-16
Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously? -- Dragonized -- 2013-04-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL Forums – should they be taken seriously?

Go to another board -