TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: A cultural factor that applies to maids in the Middle East has parallels with the treatment of t
juanisaac - 2013-04-29

People try to take advantage of what the system gives them- if anything. I had a convesation with an American teacher who told me that all Mexican people should be kicked out of the U.S.A. because they are breaking the law. But next year she will work on an illegal F Visa in Beijing because that is where all here friends are. Talk about a disconnect. It seems people change once they come to China and not always for the better. Some people leave their ethics at airport customs.
I am not an American, but Mexican and I am the one here legally- funny. I give some people here props for being consistent wherever part of the world they reside. But others who are here and take advantage of the system, why are they surprised or shocked that others are doing the same in their countries?

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: A cultural factor that applies to maids in the Middle East has parallels with the treatment of t

Go to another board -