TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beware crazy Chinese women!
Beelzebub - 2013-05-09
In response to Re: Beware crazy Chinese women! (Silvrerboy)

Wrong again. Who do you know has spent "decades" trying to find a Chinese wife? Or any wife! I have been told by many Chinese women, esp Beijing and Shanghai girls that Chinese men are small and don't last long. Any man get get a woman pregnant, whether they can please a woman sexually is a totally different story.

I hope to don't ask for love and sex tips from Chinese men, you will on a losing streak if you do!

Lets get this right Silverboy, it's okay to criticise Chinese men for the length of their private parts, as long as we have respect for westerners hair..... or the lack of it? hahahaha. Being a construction worker you will surely appreciate this bit of Chinese wisdom- "Confucius he say- man with small pointing trowel can get his mortar between temple blocks neater than man with big pointing trowel"

Try and stop thinking about what amounts to no more than putting something somewhere and jerking it about- try talking to your women, rather than just seeing them as sexual relief-am I right or am I right? I am going to have to take you under my wing, young man.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Beware crazy Chinese women! -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-08
Re: Beware crazy Chinese women! -- Silvrerboy -- 2013-05-09
Re: Beware crazy Chinese women! -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-09
Re: Beware crazy Chinese women! -- John O'Shei -- 2013-05-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beware crazy Chinese women!

Go to another board -